Friday, November 9, 2007

YouTube - rainbow

YouTube - rainbow

Hello everybody guess who, yes it's me PlebNo1, the world's first and foremost plebber, plebbing around as per usual, broadcasting more bullshit, and generally inspiring people smack someone or voluntarily jump off a cliff after listening to 10 minutes of what I like to call a 'radio show'!!

Anyway, enough about me, let's think about the 'kids'.

You know all this sex dunGeOn shenanigans really made me think. What about the kids, I mean what about them? Because I am a 'modern' Pakistani now, and I know exactly how to pull off living in Britain, and not be classed as an 'ethnic' anymore, I thought I'd be really, really middle class, and take a moment to ponder about the meaning of life.

Whilst thinking about the meaning of life, and why we are here, I knew there's no way I'm ever gonna work that one out, so I turned to a topic more on my 'level' and then I just had to ask the question...excatly how did we get here. Of course this gave me yet another reason to think about the sEx dUnGeOn.

Well, that's when I started to remember the sEx dUnGeOn and how left out 'Reiss' and Co must have felt with their Crayola's and pot paint..I mean I think it's basically time to introduce them to the 'facts of life' and break them in gently about the Birds and the Bees, since me and Reiss are nearly on the same level of intellect anyway, and it would be good to share this bountiful knowledge with my dear Son whose name is Reiss (which means 'to copy' in Urdu, again not that I would know this..). Plus I am a 'secret' yet real bonafide Mirpuri (a Raja Chouwdery to be exact) and well, many of us in the pind like to rear our children as 'fully' grown adults at the age of 3. Yes, it's very telling of our culture, and our kids can be seen regurlarly talking back to fully grown adults, as this is the Choudary way you see. Choudary by name, Choudery by nature. When we came to England, we thought we could pass of this part of our culture as something new and 'breakthrough'...and of course the nice English people who want to be 'open minded' embrace it with open arms.

Anyway me and my crew, all got together and since we're sooo artistic thought we'd make a little Sex Education video, plenty of innuendo's which I should think will make Reiss and Co chuckle. Yes, I'm the one on the far Right, and two guesses who played Bungle?? Yes, as you can see it was inspired by our general life, and yes, there are references to the sEX dUnGeOn.

Me and Bungle are palnning a second sex education tape, and because she is such a good artist, we are planning to do play tribute to Tony Hart. Bungle says that I should play Morph as I am 'Morph' by name and also nature, and by the looks of it by image also... but I think the same about her too, so we were a bit undecided on this one...but I win, as I resemble definately resemble Morph in terms of general facial features, as it is clear to see that both me and Morph gereally look like walking, talking turds. Anyway, we finally agreed she would be better suited to playing Tony Hart as she is an artist, and well, I do bear an uncanny resemblance to the 'Morphster' himself. She says she'll have a full body shave on the day of filming, so I was secretly relieved as I would only have to tell her to get a 'full body' anyway, and well you know this is a sensitive topic, and we always seem to have a domestic about it, even though she pretends it's about something else.

Anyway, hope you like our work of 'art'...


Bye Bye

PlebNo1

No comments: