Friday, November 2, 2007

Granny Kiss xx


RajaNo1 messes up yet again..(Anyway here's a picture of me, especially with my 'break out')


Hello, it's me, I think I'm gonna give up all the clever 'psydeneums' and start calling myself the world's biggest pleb (definately look like one, especially one with genital warts)


Anyway, I thought I'd take the piss again. Yes that fantastic idea I seem to have quite a lot.


Anyway, a certain someone had their birthday on Monday, and I noticed she got a birthday kiss, and well because my mummy always wants more than a birthday kiss, I got jealous of all her 'freedom'. I mean Mummy wants more from me, a lot more (notice my choice in present) so I made fun of her 'birthday' kiss, and made fun of Granny's maybe trying to imply that she is a grandma too. Yeah like my fucking girlfriend, who is living in the 60's with her knitting needles...It's ok though, heard a feature on Radio last night..they seemed to be promoting a website called ''rent a granny'', think I might introduce this to Rosemary.


Also, seem want to be a bit of a flower expert these days...'there are other fowers available'


Yep, cauli'flowers' the type you probably have on your bits after a few sessions with Mr z..which is not to far. Better keep Rosemary's knitting needles out of sight then hey?


Wish I could stop talking about things I had no clue about.


Oh well, when all else fails I can put on my Ali G voice on again, cos that'll scare people off. It's hard though you know, as I don't have the guts to throw crap at anyone who has noticeably more success than me. When will I ever get the guts to do that?
Anyone got any OXYCLEAN handy? Any oxyclean handy, that will just bring the swelling down a little? I mean I don't want to obliterate myself completely, although I know a few people who would, except for Sonia the ass licker, just as well I look like a big brown arse..and guess where the hole starts from, i like to call it a mouth)

No comments: