Thursday, November 1, 2007

wE aRe StiLL iN tHe sEx dUnGeOn!!







hEloo it's me I'm StalkerNo1, the best stalker in the whole of the Unites States of America....


Hello just a quick one to say that hey, we are still in the sex dungeon...


(guess what shaz is upto? she's pretending to back down for a while, so all the haterz start thinking they are 'oh sooo strong' and think they have it all...yes all the usual!! it's worked already, presenters have get their strength to live life again!! how nice, everyone's happy, even if the behaviour is quite pathetic, especially at their age....some people need to face up to life, and remember their time is over...aswell as their ratings! That Shaz, she keeps making 'traps' for everyone...very sneaky!..oh well at least thy've cheered up a bit, you should have heard them when she first started fighting back!! come on children, you did tell her to get a sense of humour, and it's just like yours...yes I'm talking to you pudsey )


so cum ALong dOWN To the Sezx dUnGeOn...wE R iN iT aT tHe MomenT as We SpEAk!!!


I've bought a brand new batch of white 'sokcz' for the occasion... can't wait, although Rosemary keeps giving me looks...as she thinks I will embarass her again...I'm stood here butt naked, with my socks getting ready for the shenanigans..and my blindfold...can't seem to do anything right these days, well at least the pumpkin looks great.


Don't worry everyone, don't be scared, I took a picture of Shaz naked last night, she can't mess with us, because I'm soo intelligent, and that is funny. Maybe we can make a calendar? You know that's just sooo funny, wow...it's as if I've never seen a naked woman before. Well that's not true, because I've seen two now.


See you in the sex dungeon xx ...but I better stop getting nervous like Chris Moyles, so busy trying to send insults that the fader messed up, and well we could still hear the track over the talking, and well that's not good is it, because that won't help the ratings....I would never do that though would I? not me, I always get my links, and all my fader bits totally correct...


stop it chris, now it's getting embarrasing, be like Imran Khan..'fight like a tiger when pushed in the corner' not 'fight like a chicken/hyena when pushed in the corner' by the way...you need to do a few clucks first...smooth into it, i could give you tips, but I think the pressure of the fight is making you lose your co-ordination..anyway, get the fader stuff right next time. Remember we're supposed to be profesionals, not like those Balti Fm people.. By the way, this is not the way to sell your book you know, which is on for a special 2 for 1 deal on at WHSmiths. together with the likes of other z list celebs trying to make a quick buck! You know Chris now thinks he's on a par with the likes of Hari Kunzru..oh dear, all of this self-delusion, not like me though, I'm not self-deluded, I'm StalkerNo1, and I know my true self...especially now I've got Shaherazaad to kick my head in everyday.


You still sound fat anyway, so no change their then Pavorotti!! Coffin Dodger!!


This blog was recorded at 09:16 on the 1st Novembre 2007 (le french) wonder if Rajesh and Asjaaad have woken up yet? Wonder if Rajesh will ignore me again?


ByeBye
Look like in true Big Balti Fm style...I have cunningly let you know the contects of this before we start, you know like an introduction, which includes the beginning, middle and end all in the beginning...which is so smart! The first pic is one of Chris Moyles (the racist)...I'm so jealous, as the NF still haven't got back to me yet. I bet Frida will buy Chris Moyle's book, but only if there's enough butterfly pictures inserted to break up the text.





No comments: