Thursday, November 1, 2007

Freddy's message from beyond


Dear everyone..


I'm very, very scared. Not only has Freddy (a fellow celeb~) hurled abuse at me, he says he's got demonic things waiting for me on the other side, as punsishment for singing his songs...


crumbs...
Well, I have to say I'm very scared...should have thought twice before I ventured into a Halloween show! Shit..right well, you know me when the going gets tough...(oh right Adila, I can't use that one anymore, everyone knows I'm Ray Cokes)
Ok, right well, I took the initiative today to make preparation for the after-life, and signed up to a dating agency for the hereafter. It was a 'celeb' dating site, which gives access to only the privaleged in society. Anyway, I got on board, and have found my perfect dead celeb match, so I'm sorted, as you know I can't cope with anything on my own, and the worst thing would be to face the after-life without a partner..so hey, now everything is just fine and dandy, as I may not get my 99 raisins waiting for me, but I will have my dead celeb, who can face Beelzebub with me!!
Better keep away from the Dr Dre tracks then, you now just in case he gets hold of my throat, and sends me downtown a little bit earlier than usual.
Bye bye
Sinned
The village idiot

No comments: