Sunday, November 11, 2007

Dermot's got something to say?



So Dermot's mouthing off again then is he? Tell him to shut up, and be grateful T4 didn't ask him to present standing up...that way we don't see the little puppet strings holding him back!

June laughs at anything anyway, so choose better company! Damn Fool! The picture conveys how I feel after listening to two minutes of T4..like death! Glad I'm winding you up though -x-

All my love, kisses and prayers for your sorry soul Dermot

Signed

Shaherazaad...It's ok I wont be listening to your responses! P.S had the pleasure of visiting your MySpace page today, which seems to confirm my opinion of you really... I know you don't write very often, but you write with your hands, not your arms, or even worse get someone else to write it all for you.

Anyway..if the Presenting Career goes down the drain, I think the NF in Colchester are looking for someone to head their local campaign, and well since you don't have much on top.

No comments: