Tuesday, October 30, 2007

To invite or not to invite? That is the question?




Hmmm...think I should invite Rajesh to my AlL hALLoWs Eve SeX dUnGeOn PaRty? Do you think he would come, or just click on that I'm a real creep? What if I send him the Goody Bag first? Do you think that my fRee SeX dUnGeOn goody bags will get through the BBC security? I've got contacts you know, so maybe I can get one of Catman's mates to get my SeX dUnGeOn goody bag to Rajesh? Hold on I'm not called StalkerNo1 for no reason you know...I mean I did start copying him, and joined the same gym as him, and even moved into the same block.
Maybe my enemies in the Asian community who listen to RadioXL could sort me out? Maybe his mom listens to RadioXL...
See then Rajesh will think I'm his friend, but then I can secretly compete with him, as I only seem to compete with friends, or 'safe' people...to much of a wimp to handle anything else!
Yours Truly xxxx
Nosferatu

No comments: