Monday, October 29, 2007

Sexy Couple photo's xxxxx


Hello Again it's me stalker no 1 all the way live from the United States of America ; The Land of Oppurtunity, especially for us immigrants!!!
Miss Piggy has trouble with all the unbroken text in my last blog, and is very upset because I didn't break up the text with some pretty pics. (sorry I ahve to write it all out again, she has problems understanding things you see)

Anyway, as a symbol of our love here are some of the family pics...erm at the top of the page...she's a bit impatient at the moment you see xxxx
She's been singing don't mess with my man, don't mess with ma Boy, don't mess with my man....sometimes I look at her and think..''your so Hollyoaks really aren't you?''
Signed the Village Idiot (King of Dadyal)




No comments: