Monday, October 29, 2007

Miss Piggy's on the rampage!!


Uh Oh..


Hello again it's me RajaNo1, the world's most famous Mirpuri!!

La, la, la,la, la...this is not happening, Miss Piggy is on the rampage again!!! Oh god, time to find cover..Temper Temper xxxx

Anyway, this is what's going on!! Miss Piggy is getting a little but annoyed, because she can't take the truth. She's going livid at Sheherazaad for saying mean (but true) things about her. Apparently Miss Piggy says she is going to 'sort out' Sheherazaad (can we call her Shaz for short)..She went so mad, she opened up the sock drawer, and she knows I don't like it when she does that without warning ( I have a few phobias at the moment with the old sock drawer..)

Shaherazaad say's '' Hi Miss Piggy, I pulled out some yellow boxing gloves, but James Whale announced on Air that he wants the yellow ones, sorry xx, couldn't get you the white ones, because I know you keep ripping me off, and well I'm keen for you and Raja to make a new start''

Sheherazaad also went on to say '' I don't know why your so annoyed at me? I mean is it my fault that the entire media, you thought loved you sooo much is encouraging me, and giving me little tit bits of info??? It's not as if I've got a choice in the matter is it??? I predict a riot, but I only fight people who can keep up with me, not children who throw temper tantrums!!''

Plus, Miss Piggy, I know all about the heart attack!!! It's ok, if it makes you feel better you can always call me a big nose, or something, but then again, you'll probably go and get your nose done to look like me in 6 months time anyway...xxxx

If you don't like it, don't spy on me then. HUMPH...some people...

Bye bye...

No comments: