Tuesday, October 30, 2007

1 Day to go till All Hallows Eve


Hello Everyone..it's me again..your favourite stalker.


Oooh I can't wait. It's the All Hallows Eve tomorrow!! Can't wait!! We are like sooo prepared! Yhah!! (that's my Rachel Green accent from friends, cos I'm 'living in America')
Frida the cow or Frida Kahlo (the famous moustache wielding mexican) has been making spooky soup for everyone, and guess what? I've prepared a very own bonafide sex dungeon for all the adults! Well you know what, we were sitting on the sofa, enjoying a snuggle when we saw the Jlo video, and well we saw the Sex Dungeon and thought, well since we're both bonafide celebs now, don't you think that we should have a Sex Dungeon of our own? We sat down, and she helped me design it, and I told her all the things I definately want, and the things we could also leave out (such as providing shackles for all our guests~), then she whizzed around with her paint brush and drew a sex dungeon of our dreams! Wow! It has it's own mini coven for frida too as she is expecting and needs to cook some spells whilst we all get up to some freaky business (or Monkey Business : Skid Row : Sebastian Back rules!!)( Did we ever tell you we are a rocker couple? Rocktastic! )(Yes, Frida walks round like Lemmy these days with her rock Leather Jacket which is soo swish, and proves she is a true bonafide rocker...her toad foot punch she bubbles away every Saturday for Good Luck always takes away the smell of the mothballs, so that's great!!)
We have cleared out a play pen area for the kids though, and I'm renting out a playworker who has a crb check luckily...We're thinking about a Pingu musical chairs theme for Reiss and chums!
Frida has a few extra metres of ribbon spare, so we can make SeX dUNgeOn BliNdFolD's with that, and hand them out as they enter our SeX LaIr!!! and well Frida has some goody bags from work, with a few Crayola's that we can hand out as SexDungEoN thank you pressies, as we will be inviting CELEBS, so need to make an impression!
We will start the debauchery with Frida beating the drums, bit like an animal calling for all the local sex slaves..GRRRRRRRrrrrrrr!!! We took inspiration from a famous Chocolate ad in blighty..because we are sooo artistic!!! As the drums begin to beat, beat, beat...like sex starved banshees we will all look towards the spire in the distance, and travel in a trance towards the summit of ecstasy, and congulate like the sex starved celeb zombies that we are, trying to reach the summit and sexual peak of sexual nirvana...I'm thinking Madonna circa the Erotica days...not boring Kaballah days..come Micheal Jackson circa the Thriller days (actually I think you'll find the correct spelling is Caballa says that bitch Shaherezaad)(you're not INVITED billy!! HUMPH, trying to get an invite!! We are TOO good for you ok?)
Frida has designed me my very own hallucinogenic Sock corner, where I can fulfill all my debauched sexual Sock fantasies in privacy...oohh dangerous xxxx but she promised no more Gorillaesque mentions or shenanigans after the mating call is over! and I promised not to mention the S word when I'm high on drugs...then she promised that she will never mention the Vision Express insults as long as I don't try and hump JLO like I usually do, and embarrass her in front of her celebrity friends!
Anyway, I'm very upset as Frida told me not to make dinner today, and not to wait up! Humph.
Ooh, and while you are here, guess what we have for desert! Lemon Jelly, and Peking Duck fresh from the pond! She better bloody cook it this time, instead of all that raw duck strips she makes with Wasabi (humph you mere mortals you don't even know what that is)
Bye Bye
Signed
Nosferatu xxxx

No comments: