Sunday, October 28, 2007

Happy Haloween : Our outfits




Hello everybody, it's me again Stalker No1.

Here in the States we take Halloween really seriously, so much so that I'm already planning what to wear, as I'm very image conscious and really want to put my days of yonder (or should I say Wanda, please see Ugly Betty) behind me. Plus it means I can make lots of new friends, and pretend I'm really fabulous.


I used to call women Witches, but shouldn't i take a closer look at myself...I seem to resemble a very starange likeness to Nosferatu don't I?


Oh well, no need to dress up for Halloween anyway..me and jolean can go together, yes she doesn't need to dress up either...since she likes walking around naked, i suggested we get out a few black crayolas colouring crayons, or some black chalk stuff and lightly pencil over her bones, especially the ribs, as I'm getting into Art, and then I can take her as a piece of art at the Halloween party..oh my, think how we will outdo everyone hey? How clever is that?I'll take her as the skeleton, as I'll feel closer to her then, see pic above (because once upon a time my Stalking victim used to say : why don't you just piss off, you f*****G skeletor, and I like to relive those past memories...plus my girlfriend is obsssed with her anyway, and is always trying to be other 'people'..) ...yes, Nosferatu comes to the ball, with his own live skeleton! Wow, roll up, roll up...the world's first walking, breathing skeleton!!! If it hits off, I think I might set up a website, and get people to watch the world's first living skeleton all day long, since I have all the necersary stalking experience, already, and for a small fee, am willing to hire out binoculours...Jolean will love it, as it will help further her career..but you better not tell her I call her jolean...because then she'll go and have laser treatment, and you know she's very fragile (obviously if she sees something in me)

Bye bye!

No comments: