Sunday, October 28, 2007

GOT MY GREEN CARD






Hello again! It's me Stalker No 1, THE ONLY STALKING, TALKING, TRASH TALKING,..WHO LIES STALKING. (you like me and shams made it up when we were 'improvising' after Shaharezaad had tricked me once again).
Today I'm really happy, no I haven't been stalking again, no today I stayed all day in the house. I have a new gleaming Green Card. Did I ever tell you that green is my favourite colour. My stalking victim says it's because I am Green with envy and jealousy, and the devil is also green, and also money is associated with green...all my fave things, but I think it's becuase of the colour of my Green card. It means that as an immigrant from the 'pind' I can leave my village days behind me, and find work in the 'land of dreams' yes, you guessed it, the United States of America...yippeee. I'm so happy, now i don't have to herd cows for a living, and therefore I don't feel tempted...( I think you know what I mean)
Guess what, I've got a job on Radio, wow...can you believe it. Today I sat in my new house, and ate jelly, while the ducks were swimming in the pond. We had lemon jelly, and now I feel super cool, afterwards I sat down with my maths book, and did some sums. It's ok, before i left my mommy made me a packed lunch, and she mixed some of the powdered stuff in with my bottle of fresh breastmilk. Now i feel better...don't you just love mothers. She says that she'll even knit me some socks if i promise not to threaten to kill myself again. (works like a treat)

No comments: