Monday, October 29, 2007

My Inspiration




Hello again, It's me Raja No 1, King of Dadyal and beyond.....
Today I thought i would share a secret with you xxx
This is big. Basically I keep carrying a torch for Rajesh Mirchandani...not to be confused with Dr Raj Persuad...not a love one of course, I have Miss Piggy for that, no it's just that all my life I grew up watching him in the BBC canteen, Rajesh Mirchandani, the first normal Asian on tv. Everybody knows his name, just like when you go to Cheeers ''the place where everybody knows your name''
Well anyway, when I see him I get very angry and jealous, whilst I'm stcuk in the studio, he's galavanting around on BBC breakfast, doing all this outreach work for the BBC! So now guess what, I'm doing outreach work for the BBC too, now I get to make those wry little comments at the end of a feature, and get to say...'over to you, this is Rajesh...ahem..sorry I mean Raja No 1, reporting from The United States of America'
I mean look at the similarities between us both
He's a man
I'm nearly a man
He works for the BBC
I work for the BIG BALTI NETWORK
He's Indian
I pretend I'm Indian (but really am the world's most famous Mirpuri)
He knows how to use a microphone
I know how to use a microphone
He wears glasses
I'm embarrased to wear glasses
In fact all my career, I have been secretly stalking him, but he doesn't know, I thought I gave the game away, when I turned up in the same colour shirt every time we met innocently in the BBC Canteen, but he didn't click on....thank god for nice people, i mean if he was as narsistic (piggy, see to the spelling ok?) and as arrogant as me, he would have been able to see through, or imagine a whole new Stalking scenario, but no...he didn't! Just as well really xxxxxxxx
We have so much in common..therefore I've got to try and outdo him, especially if he's nice to me, as that means I'm not scared of him anymore....how dare he think he can be in with all the journalists on the BBC. I'm going to get all the CAKE, and eat all of it...(Miss Piggy will see to it that she adds some Ganja in the ingredients, as it's not as if I can taste her food anyway, just as well really from what I've heard)
Bye, bye
Raja No1

No comments: