Monday, March 16, 2009

Woof Woof




Hello everyone. The World's Greatest Pleb here.
Look at the pics of my most recent skivvy?
Isn't she just beautiful..it's ok she hasn't opened her gob yet, which is as big as Jupiter by the way.
Wait till you see her in her shiny leggings. I bet you can just imagine.
I glow with pride when I see her interview the greats such as Kinga from Big Brother. Kinga even gave her a Cribs style tour of her new Caravan, which is the finest in Chav chic.
Anyway I'm going back to her tonight, back to my extended tribute to Shaherazaad which I like to 'weirdly' call my home.
The last few mothns have been extremely stressful for us all, since we live on Shaherazaad's blood, and that has recently run out. Things have been getting back to normal again, but what is around the corner?
Uh oh. We really won't be able to cope next time around. Hold on tight people. I think she's going to go and lose all her weight!! Not only that, there is something else around the corner for this girl which will be very, very, very good!
Don't worry free cocaine to go around for everyone. Just come to mine. More than enough hallucinogents to make this grim reality feel unreal. Never tried cocaine and feel that this is driving you to the drugs? No worries, I'll teach you everything you need to know.
Love from the World's Greatest Pleb -x-
Stalker No 1 (I don't still have to introduce myself do I, I think it has now been clearly established to everyone that I am a an idiot. New for this week another one of my names is (to add to my delightful list of kind names) : OFFICE SEX PEST.

No comments: