Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Adil Ray Show : The Sound of Asian Britain


Hey Ho it;s me Adil Ray (the world's new puching bag)


Apparently the Adil Ray Show is the sound of Asian Britain? Oh really?


More like the sound of Chris Moyles and everyone else apart from yourself. Glad you got upset about the Monkey joke...still smarting I see. It makes you me soo happy how you react to all my antics. I (on the other hand) don't give a toss about you, your show or any of your crap you endure on the unsuspecting listening public.
Pile of dross. Hope your MOM DIES. I SAID I HOPE YOUR MOM DIES
Trying hard on your show are we? Twat...It takes a staff of 687453453848 for you to get one laugh out of me....You are a piece of shit, just remember that? Beyond the laughter I will always see you as a piece of shit.
FUCKING NICKAMBA. USELESS PILE OF SHIT.
Credit crunch? Yes I think the BBC should cut down on staff that have no new contribution, like everyone on your shit team, especially GRANDAD who presents the show. Also known as Adil Ray.
Why don't you swill your mouth out you thirsty leech. You sound like the old man from the Werthers Original Advert, whilst we're on the subject. LOSER


All my hate


Shaherazaad

No comments: