Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Deer Jennifer


So good to hear you on Radio 1 today with big nose Owen Wilson.


I think that the person who put you both together was an absolute genius. It's good to see you do so well after your nose job. One look at Daddy Aniston and we can see wahy you like talking about Ducks in such an endearing manner. And then starring with Owen who really needs about five. (nose jobs Jennifer, please keep up not Ducks, nose jobs.... Rachel).


Yes, I can see why duck's would be on the top of your agenda, whilst Queen Angelina brings light to more important humanitarian causes, and basically kicks your ass everyday. You know I actually felt sorry for you, but now know you deserve every piece of bad press you blonde witch. Oh so I'm a lazy 'go getter' am I? Fat with a big nose, like you a couple of years ago? At least I have the confidence to be true to what I've been given naturally, instead of having to bow down to the ideals of beauty that hussies like you set, when you chopped that nose off bitch.


You are nothing but Rachel, and always will be. Stop hanging around Owen Wilson to get some credibility, as you are both quite clearly losers. Angelina will always be a deserving Queen, someone you can only dream of being in a million lifetimes. Hence the reason why they sat you behind them during the Oscars. Your only getting Magazine covers because people see me in you. Hah!! Like heck! Total superficail bitch like you, go and fuck yourself, and your yellow pasta hair. Yes. Long may they reign,I hope you choke on your vitamin pills you Los Angeles mindless husk.


FOCK OFF AND DIE RACHEL. I HATE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART. WE ONLY WATCH YOUR STUPID SHOW BECAUSE STEVE AND MIQUITA ARE TOO LAZY TO GET UP AND PRESENT AFTER SATURDAY NIGHT.


IF I EVER SEE YOU WEAR WHITE AGAIN YOU WATCH WHAT I DO TO YOU BITCH!!!


YOU WANNA SEE A DOG, LOOK IN THE MIRROR, THEN LOOK AT ANGELINA THEN KILL YOURSELF. YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A EARLY 90's HAS BEEN. STOP MAKING FILMS TO GET OVER BRAD. I BET YOU ARE A BITCH IN REAL LIFE.


At least Angelina has done something inspiring in her life, unlike you. The type of woman who just lives for a bloke. Smoking at the Oscars, because your not Rachel anymore are you? Er yes...of course Rachel. I'm Jennifer Aniston, a woman in my own right. Yeah whatever RACHEL.


RACHEL/RACHEL/RACHEL/RACHEL/RACHEL/RACHEL/RACHEL
Love from the millions of orphaned and destitute children Queen Angelina has helped and saved.
BITCH

* Deer's symbolise beautiful women who are beautiful from the inside and also outside. Something you are not. Stick with Angelina Brad.

No comments: