Sunday, March 22, 2009

Adil Ray the 'reformed' character


Adil Ray says : I'm a reformed character


Shaerazaad says : Yeah so am I CHUMP!! YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD. HOLD ON TIGHT BITCH, ...ONLY A MATTER OF TIME NOW...YOU WILL PAY FOR EVERYTHING YOU DID TO ME


I HATE YOU


I HATE YOU


I HATE YOU


I HATE YOU
I'm also winning by the way. You know you really should do something about those bags under your eyes you scumbag.
All this act four eyes? All this I'm such nice guy act? Yeah right! You're so unbelievably fake it makes me sick listening to you carry on...pretending your so sweet, and such a decent guy. You wish. Look at what's inside of you...a guilt trail that you can't even own up to...you can't even acknowledge what you did to me..at all. You just carry on with your fake drug induced world, and think that shutting up now will make a difference...why now? Why are you being so nice now? Why not 3 months ago? What's changed now four eyes...is it that fact that you look like a big fool, and now I'm finally getting what i want?
You live int hs fantasy warped worl, where you genuinely think that acting like a 'reformed' character is enough,..with your cretinous 'yes' mena round you, telling you your a fucking decent guy now. BULLSHIT
I can't believe you can genuinely live like the way that you do...with no acceptance of what you did to me, and you're only changing now because you know I'm on a winning streak. The moment things go wrong for me you're back, the same loser, the same jokes, the same attempts to isolate me form people. I've lost my entire family because of you, and can't trust anyone, and you think that keeping your mouth shut for 2 programmes is enough.
You're a completely disgusting person. You really are. Everything you do is for other people's benefits...is always about what other people think of you...there is nothing sincere in your life,...i can hear it so easily when I listen to your show. You are the most insincere and fake person I have ever heard about, and you have no redeeming qualities at all. You're arrogant, but really you're insecure, you're insensitive but when it comes back to you, suddenly we've pushed the sensitivity button, your rude, ignorant, and a complete turncoat. The only perosn you love is yourself, and you don't even do that very well. I can't believe people sit with you, and talk to you like another Human being, because I really don't see anything like that in you at all... I cannot believe how many people joined in with you, and act as if nothing happened..carry on in your fake worlds as if none of you have a part to play. Don't worry, your time hasn't come up yet.. ALL OF YOU
When this comes back on all of you, then we will see how well you all cope. Well see how 'positive' and 'life embracing' you all are. You kicked me around, and then insulted me for not being able to cope when you all knew what you were doing.
It's only a matter of time now, something BIG is around the corner for all of you. YOu made my life a living hell, and think that it's nothing.
Just watch.


No comments: