Monday, August 27, 2007

Things I like

Dear all,


Hello everybody.....


Did you know my last stalking victim really hated me...she used to say 'get lost, why don't you just get lost somewhere...when are you going to leave me alone?' I couldn't take a hint, you see, and would always, always come back, despite her cruel words. She said i was like a boomerang, and no matter how many times I throw you away, you just keep coming back...just like a bloody boomerang'


She's so nice to me, wow, fancy that comaparing me to a Boomerang? Now my favourite sport in the world is playing with a boomerang. In fact now I like them soo much a bought 10 Boomerangs, and ended up dating an Australian girl because of this new sense of identity she gave me by those words. When i bought my first boomerang, I also bought a pair of socks, because I was feeling a bit 'daring'. Here's a picture of a Boomerang, bought to you by Stalker No 1 ( I KnOw WhEre yoU liVe)
(stop crying! stop crying!...)




I'm not violent you know...I won't physically harm you, and I know I must keep a distance of a 5 mile radius.


Here's some socks

No comments: