Saturday, August 25, 2007

StaLk 4u xxxx (sTalKeR sALe : i KnOw wHeRe YoU liVe)










StAlKeR sALe (I kNow WhEre You Live xxXxxxXX)

sTalkeR nO 1

Have you ever dreamed of being stalked my sweet? Have you ever longed for the feeling of being monitored 24 hours a day, and wanted to know what it feels like to have someone know your every move? Do you long for that oh so special creepy feeling a man can give a woman when he intrudes on her privacy and knows everything about her without her consent? Have you dreamed what it would be like to be watched and monitored every day for life, just like in those romantic movies (that some people refer to as Murder/Horror flicks, but I feel that they fail to see the RomAnCe thAt I CaN sEE, aNd WoUld liKe to ReCreAte fOr yOu ...whoops ahem, sorry there, for a moment I don't know what came over me)

If so then I'm the man for you.... I've been searching for you all my life, especially in the last day or two as my previous stalking interest has put me up for sale. So here I am, in your cyber arms forever...keep reading and i'Ll tElL yOu hOw I HuNt fOr mY pReY....WHOOps..ahem sorry, ahem, yes what I MEaNt wAs how I whoooo my pReY..Ahem, I mean love interest. Remember Stalk 4 U is not a limited company, so if more than one woman would like me to stalk them, I am always happy to oblige. Always. and 4 ever (remember the brand name, I'm a MaRketing Graduate you know). If you enjoy toilet stalking, then for you my sweet, I will hand over my personal mobile phone, which has a nifty GPS thingy fitted in so I can track which toilet your going into. If we really click, and I stalk you more than one occasion, then I'll let you have access to my stash of dirty pics I have stored over the years of women going to the toilet and showering, which is my personal fave, as I'm big on hygeine, and feel it is of upmost importance to stay clean at all times)




Let me tell you a secret? My last stalking relationship lasted for 4 years, and it gave me the oppurtunity to grow and learn as a person. I wish my last victim well, I tried to ruin her life, but really it didn't work. I thought that if I sabotaged her life long enough she would need me...just like in the beginning, and many a times I tried to win her back, by miss calling her...and leaving cheesy Indian songs on her answering machine, but she didn't want me. Despite feeling so rejected, I am back on my feel again, and am ready to stalk once more, because I'm a postive person, and you know if you don't ask you don't get do you?So i am asking you all, pleae let me stalk you (NB i don't mind begging, as nothing is beneath me). I do like myself a lot, and here's another picture of me for you and me both to adore...we have one thing in common don't we did i tell you i miss you already. My last stalking victim the b**ch used to hate me for stalking her, she was an ungrateful b***ch who didn't know how lucky she was. I mean all the time and effort I was putting into stalking her, defaming her, sleeping with her ex, encouraging her bullying everywhere she went, stopping her career plans. HOw could she not resist me, but I know she loves me really...ooh yes. Plays hard to get, i know her game, but I've stopped miss calling her as she threatened police action, and well the last time she did that it wasn't very nice. Here;s that pic, brb.




I love this picture, I have another one of me and my mom....guess which one is mummy? I love mummy, she's great, that's her on a flight back from India. Ok, that's enough of the niceties, how much will you pay my previous owner in blood money? We must discuss price at some point, and like a true businessman, i don't joke about money.


No comments: