Saturday, August 25, 2007

Stalk 4 u/ Stalk 4 Talk/ Just Stalk no talk

Genuine Stalker wants to meet women for genuine stalking and not very 'fun' times. Am willing to find someone mentally incapable to look after themselves, but not too much as then I will have no toys to break.

Am happy to cover the cost of a romantic holiday...has anyone seen Cape Fear recently?Maybe I can get some holiday tips from there?

P.S sORry for swearing in the first post, and the inconsistent sentences, I am very apologetic for this. I may stalk you, I may ruin your entire life, and not be the slightest bit apologetic for it, but I draw the line at Bad Grammar, and CAPS LOCK! there's no need to shout.

I'm thinkning of selling myself on eBay. What do you think? I'll think I'll call my psydoneum Norman because that's what my previous victim used to call me.

No comments: