Wednesday, September 24, 2008







Dearest Shazad, i lOVE YOU, LOOK AT THE BALOON, IT FOR YOU. (Do you like the wording, very T.P just like me on the inside)
In the colour of all respective T.P's Red. Their favourite colour after Green, the colour of Pakistan and Alum Rock. We especially love this combination in plastic flowers.
(notice how even though this is a poem for my new found love, my picture takes centre stage, and you and your cronies are stuffed in the top right hand corner, just something to ponder on the type of person I am. Anyway, on to my Shakespearean style sonnets..............................................................................................................You know I just love poetry, I'm a really poetic person, as you can see by my poem contents below)
(but don't forget my first love will always be stalking, hence the name Stalker No1)



Ode to Shazad (I wish your name was Shagad)


I love you, I love You.
Dearest Shazad,
When you asked me about my Bowling Tally,
I really wanted to take you to the bowling alley,
In your Man ears I would mumble,
That it;s your penis I want to fondle.
We can go to my house,
I'm a man and not a mouse,
I'll rub you down in the shower,
I'm so posh it's not bucket and jug it's 100% power,
I'll make you think your really cute,
So you don't notice I'm the size of a 4 inch newt,
and when you notice the truth,
I'll quickly give you the boot,
I'll call you back to clean my house,
Because I told you once I'm a real man and not a mouse,
I'm so predictable i'll even warn you before I pounce.
You'll get fed up of my tricks and games,
Then I'll get sneaky and start calling you names,
I make myself feel better by presenting with a bunch of kids,
That way they think I'm a real radio whiz,
I'll tell you your a big fat joke,
When really I can't get through the day without hoards of coke,
I will never stop calling you names
Because it gives me lots of fame
Then everybody knows my name
I don't know when to fucking shut my trap
Everyone knows I'm a big pile of crap
And really I'm the world's biggest Sap
And why exactly am I getting people back?
When it's me who needs a fucking whack?
Is it because there's something I really lack?
Don't you think I look like a Giant Ant? Don't you think I look like a Giant Ant? Don't you think I look like a Giant Ant? Oh Shazad I really want to get into your pants!
Love from Stalker No1

No comments: